Saturday, December 13, 2008

Funny Pictures and Video of Sophs

The weekend after Thanksgiving we went to play at Auntie Kora's house. Sophia was pretending to make cookies for everyone with her Play-Doh. So Aunt Kora, being such the fun auntie that she is, found an Easy Bake Oven for Sophia to use... I love it!

Here she is making Papa Dan's birthday cake - well, I guess cleaning up after making it.
We had the carpets cleaned a little over a week ago and Sophia was in heaven with no furniture in her way!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

The Santa at your Aunt's house is as close to the real deal as you are going to get--he is magical. I love the easy bake oven and think that we should start selling those. :)

Kora said...

Ok, Sophs' dance moves = fabulous! She's totally rockin' it! Keep on rockin' in the free world, Sophs!