
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Snowed In
Sophia and I have been snowed in for two days now. Yesterday she made her first gingerbread house. She had a fun time getting very messy. I've been getting a lot of little things organized and some laundry and cleaning done. We finished decorating the tree too, but I don't think I like our new lights and I might change them if I get the urge tonight or tomorrow. Kyle didn't work yesterday, so he & Sophia built a snowman and played in the snow for a while. He did go to work today and it was horrible for him. So hopefully tomorrow he can stay home and skip his loads.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sophia looks so cute when her pony is so high, I love it. She looks like a little dancer. :) Cute tree too.
Post a Comment