Sunday evening we took Sophia and Lauren to the Nutcracker in Centralia. It was a very entertaining ride into town just listening to them chatting with each other and being goofy. At one point they started having a singing contest to Frosty the Snowman. The lyrics they both came up with were hilarious. Kyle and I laughed to ourselves the whole drive.
When the show began, one of the dancers entered through the theater and handed each of them a little Nutcracker doll out of his top hat. They were so excited and watched the first half of the show very attentively. By the second half, though, they couldn't take it anymore and both just had to get up and dance to the music. Luckily our seats did not have a row directly in front of us, so they had their own little stage. Again, they made us laugh to ourselves the whole time by being so silly and doing their serious ballet moves and hugging each other and all so quietly so they didn't get in trouble. It was a lot of fun, and I'm excited to do it again next year.


3 comments:
That's hilarious.I can SO picture those two goofballs. Fun times.
I love it!! So fun that they are such great little friends.
Lauren and Sophs look so cute at the ballet...that sounds like such a fun night!
Post a Comment