Thursday, December 4, 2008
A Little Cowboy Room
Well, as many of you may know - for some reason, I am quite picky about things. So for the last month, and specifically the last 4 days during nap time (very valuable time for those of us with toddlers...), I have been scouring the Internet trying to find the perfect little cowboy bedding. I found a lot of cute ideas of HGTV.com, but not a specific bed set that I liked that much. So then on to fabric browsing... Needless to say I'm about blind from staring at the screen, BUT I found some very cute fabrics and ordered them today! I will make a blanket, window valance, crib skirt and bumper. Hopefully I don't mess it all up! As far as accessories go - I don't want it over the top. But Sophia's red boots that are now too small and red cowboy hat, and the little brown plush rocking horse she's grown out of are a good start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is going to look soo cute!! Can't wait to see it all come together. Let me know if you need help (not with the sewing part, of course :)).
I love the idea and was thinking of getting Sophes new boots for Christmas. . .what do you think?
Post a Comment