
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Sledding
Justin brought Carson & Lauren over on Monday to try out our slopes. Our property is perfect for little kids to sled! The girls had a blast, and I think the Daddies did, too. Carson and I had fun together just playing with some toys in the snow and throwing snowballs. He's not real hot on sledding yet. He did do one little run in the driveway, and then he was done. Sophia, of course, is pretty cautious, but she surprised me by going down by herself once or twice. Lauren is quite the little daredevil, like her daddy, and wanted to go by herself on her tummy, face first. She loved it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
FUN, I wish I could have been there to play with you all! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. I'm soooo excited. :)
Post a Comment