Monday, March 16, 2009

A Few More Little Additions

I put a few more accessories in the nursery this morning -
a little cross and the cutest wall plaque from Kimberly.
Here's a closeup.

I found this little side table unfinished at Target.com and
stained it to go with the rocking chair, and then I was
soooo excited to find this little lamp that looks like
an old fashioned lantern on Cabelas website.

And one more pic just for fun! Who doesn't love snow boots?!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

HA--why the heck did Sophes have on boots with no pants??? Hilarious. The room looks so cute. I can't wait to see it in person and meet this little cowboy soon!!!

Kora said...

The room looks SO cute! Love it! Can't wait to see it in person and can't wait to meet the little guy :).

Leah said...

So cute! Especially Sophia!