Oh - I turned 30.
Sophs & Daddy made my birthday cake.
(And had all 4 of his wisdom teeth pulled the day before!)
Lauren came to ballet with us.
They were so silly & cute.
Sophia & I made Daddy a Valentine's Pie.
And my wonderful sisters-in-law threw a baby shower for me.
It was a fun month, but we were pretty busy. Early in the month we took Sophia to see the Pinocchio Ballet up in Seattle at PNB and then later in the month took her to see the Thomas the Train show at Key Arena. She had a great time at both shows.
I'll post again soon with more updates.
1 comment:
I love the pics of Sophes and Joe, she looks so cute with her piggy-buns. It looks like she is almost as tall as Lauren!! Crazy. They both look adorable in their ballet outfits.
Post a Comment