Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Nursery & Baby Update

So here are a few more pics of the nursery. I still plan on hanging a few cowboy hats above the rocking chair where the ceiling is really tall. It looks so empty without anything up high on the walls. But here is what Sophia and I did today and yesterday.

A little lasso

A tiny cowboy hat - I may end up moving it...
Some tin signs that finally all arrived

And in baby news - all is well. I went to the doctor today and everything looks good. Baby Boy is still head down (yeah! Sophia was breech...). But no dilation at all yet. I would like to get a few more things done this weekend, and then I am totally ready for this baby to arrive. I feel very heavy and uncomfortable all day and all night. I haven't gotten any size estimate from the doctor at all, but he just feels bigger than Sophia did. We'll see! And hopefully soon. :o) Maybe when Kyle gets home I'll have him take a picture of me and I'll post it. My tummy is way out there!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Everything looks so cute!!! I need to head out to your house soon. I haven't been there in a long time, and I have yet to see Sophia's big girl room or baby boy's room.