Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Jake's 1st Cake

Wow - I'm kind of on a roll with the new posts! And the cakes! So I did this cake for one of my preschool mom friends. Her little guy turned one and had his party the same weekend as the bumble bee baby shower that I did the cake for (posted a few days ago). It was a busy weekend, but fun to do these cakes for such special people. Jake's mom was very appreciative. In fact she came and visited and watched a little while I decorated. Such a great lady! I was so busy chit-chatting, though, I forgot to take pictures of the cake before I sent it off with her. She shared these photos with me, though. It looks really cute! She did the toppers herself, which saved me some time on my busy, busy weekend.


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Another super cute cake! :) I wanted to let you know I went private with my blog, if you'd still like to read email me at heidi2923@comcast.net adn I can add you to the list!

Leah said...

Gah Amy your cakes are so wonderful! Nice work!

I'm SO envious of the Hawaii trip, I'm so glad you had a nice time.

Amy said...

I have to ask - who are you "Kindergarten"?? Thanks for the comment!