Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bumble Bee Baby Shower

The weekend before we left for vacation, my best friend Sandy "hired" me to do a cake, invitations, and a banner for a baby shower she was co-hostessesing. I love doing anything crafty so I was excited to help out. It was a gender neutral shower so Sandy thought bumble bees would be a cute little theme.



I thought it would be fun to also include the chocolate dipped marshmallows!

Here is the gorgeous expectant mommy, Cara. She is the sweetest person ever.
She's due any day now!!

The little banner...

And I went a little nuts with the theme and matched my gift, too!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Very cute Amy!

Anonymous said...

Amy, you did a great job....Everything looked so cute.
Love, Deniece

Kora said...

AMY! That all looks SO awesome...totes cute! :)

Kimberly said...

The cake is so cute and so are all the decs. You guys did a great job!

Michelle said...

Great job on the cake and the decorations like always.