Monday, February 14, 2011

Lana Koopman Digital Design

Lana is one of the preschool moms that I visit with quite a bit. Her daughter is also in ballet with Sophia, so we have lots of visiting time. Today we got to chatting about cakes, parties, invitations, and such and she told me about her shop she started on Etsy. She is doing digital design and selling her "pages" on Etsy. They are really cute! Lana had mentioned a lack of sales, so I asked if I could advertise for her a little on my blog. Please check out her blog and her shop on Etsy to purchase and download any of her printable designs for your next crafty paper project. (And pass it along to your friends, too!) The picture below is a sample of her work!

Lana Koopman Digital Design Blog

1 comment:

Lana Koopman said...

Amy, thank you so much for this post! That is so sweet of you and I really enjoyed our chat this week. See you soon!