Kyle, Amy, Sophia & Griffin
so cute. looks like Sophes is feeling better which is good.
Oh my goodness....These are the sweetest pictures!! It looks like they had a lot of fun...I love the snowperson!! Love, Grandma
Looks like fun!! Snow days are the best.
What a great day to be a Washintonian! Have you ever read "What Snowmen Do At Night?" It's a super fun book for kids!
"Kindergarten" is Leah! I'm not sure how to change this but I better go figure it out.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so cute. looks like Sophes is feeling better which is good.
Oh my goodness....These are the sweetest pictures!! It looks like they had a lot of fun...I love the snowperson!! Love, Grandma
Looks like fun!! Snow days are the best.
What a great day to be a Washintonian! Have you ever read "What Snowmen Do At Night?" It's a super fun book for kids!
"Kindergarten" is Leah! I'm not sure how to change this but I better go figure it out.
Post a Comment